Last updated: [1/15/2023]
- the types of personal information we collect,
- how we use the information
- with whom we may share it, and
- the choices available to you regarding our use of the information.
We also describe measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
If you do not want us to collect Personal Data from you or share Personal Data with any third parties or otherwise disclose your Personal Data, you should not use the Services.
1. How We Protect Personal Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We restrict our employees’ access to your information so that it is only accessible when they need it to do their work, and we require companies that provide services for us to protect your information. We also have safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use.
2. Information We Obtain
We obtain personal information about you in various ways, such as when you use our Services, communicate with us, or interact with any of our representatives. The types of personal information we may obtain about you may include:
- Identifiers such as name, postal and email address, and phone number;
- Financial data for your methods of payment, such as credit card numbers;
- Login credentials for your Renewaltracking.com account, and accounts for services from other companies that you give us, such as Quickbooks;
- Information about software subscriptions that you provide us, including the name of the software, its price, its renewal term, and other information;
- Information you provide through member services interactions and that you provide about your experience with Renewaltracking.com, including via questionnaires, surveys, participation in user research or other feedback;
- Geolocation data;
- Information provided by marketers and other websites on which Renewaltracking.com advertises;
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through emails or other communications (such as with our representatives), referrals, on social media pages, or in registrations and sign-up forms.
3. How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain for purposes such as the following:
- Provide the Services;
- Process and fulfill transactions;
- Establish and manage your account;
- Personalize your experience on our Services;
- Verify your identity, including to facilitate a name change request;
- Respond to inquiries, provide member support and resolve disputes;
- Advertise and market our products and services, and send information about third-party products and services we think may interest you;
- Provide member support and quality assurance, and conduct customer service training;
- Collect fees and other amounts owed in connection with your account;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and company policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our business partners. We may share your information for marketing purposes; if you wish to limit such sharing, see Section 7.
We also may share the information we obtain about you with third-party vendors and other entities we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as payment and check deposit processors, risk detection and mitigation tools, and modeling and analytics tools. This information is shared to facilitate our everyday operations and not for marketing purposes, and you may not opt out of it.
We also may share your Personal Data:
- to comply, as necessary, with applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
- for legal process;to respond to mandatory legal or governmental requests or demands for information;
- to protect ourselves, our customers, or the general public from illegal activities.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you to a successor company if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation).
5. Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party analytics on our Platform.
6. Interest-Based Advertising
We may also use affiliate links to direct you to third-party websites so that we receive compensation from those parties.
The Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
To learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising in the U.S., please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
7. Your Rights & Choices
You may exercise certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you. Federal law lets you limit our sharing of data for marketing purposes, but not for everyday business purposes. For example, you can direct us not to share your personal information with business partners so they can market to you, but you can’t stop other kinds of sharing that are necessary for us to provide you with our services.
If you are a Renewaltracking.com customer, you may update, correct, or delete some of your account information by logging into your account on our Services or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect, use, sell, or share any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age 18 has provided Personal Data to us, we will delete it.
10. Links to Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, our Services may provide links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
12. How to Contact Us